Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Resolution Strategy



Did you know 90 percent of all New Year’s resolutions are doomed to fail by the end of January? Do you feel a little better about giving up on your goals already?    I usually refrain from getting on that bandwagon called resolutions because I know it's going to wreck. This year, however, there are so many things I need to improve that I’m having trouble focusing on just one. Here's the strategy: set at least 10 different resolutions, and at least one of them is bound to stick. Right?  
OK, maybe not. This article provides some realistic advice for setting and accomplishing your resolutions: http://psychcentral.com/lib/rethink-those-failed-new-years-resolutions/00018625

Some of the things on my list are more important than others, but these don't even touch on the growing list of Things I Will Accomplish or Places I Will Go in 2014. Here's to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment