Saturday, June 8, 2013

Mom's Favorite Milestones (So Far)

We celebrated another milestone this week with the end of kindergarten. I have been reflecting on all that my son has accomplished so far and thinking about some of those moments that have made me smile.

"I did it, mom! I tied my shoe!"

"Mommy, can I marry you when I get big?"

"I love passparagus!"

"Mommy, you are the best cook ever."

"Mommy, you are the best."

"Did I do good, mom? Did you see me catch the ball?"

"Will you cuddle with me?"
 
What have been some of your favorite parenting moments?  

1 comment:

  1. Aiden is staying with Karen (Derrick's mom) this week. When I talked to him on the phone yesterday, he told me very proudly, "Mommy, I kept my underpants dry all day." I loved to hear that!
    Love all of your milestones :)

    ReplyDelete